Organisations in Central & Eastern Europe and Central Asia which support the aims of the Academy may become Partners. Partners nominate members to the Honorary Council of the Academy and are represented in the Executive and Advisory Board. Interdiac is growing and already has 15 partner organisations across the region.
At the first meeting of the Honorary Council in spring 2008 the aims of the Council were agreed. These are also approved by the Executive and Advisory Board:
The Honorary Council members:
- Promote the Academy on national and international levels.
- Take care of the international character of the Academy.
- Build up connections/bridges to universities and other educational institutions.
- Organise seminars, workshops and conferences in the partner countries.
- Facilitate existing and look for new partnerships.
- Contribute to the development of the Academy and its training.
- Find students and teachers in the partner countries.
- Develop the 'resource bank' of the Academy (persons, organisations etc.).
- Organise working groups, placements and study visits of students.
- Are involved in the development of the activities of the Academy and be informed about modules and new activities.
- Provide materials and literature according to the partner country.
- Monitor the development of the Academy and the achievement of goals.
- Are involved in programme development and fundraising.
- Make proposals to the Executive and Advisory Boards.
- Participate where necessary in solving everyday problems and where staff and students cannot solve them.
Here you can download the reports of Honorary Council meetings: