- is a learning community for Christian social action and living conviviality.
- is a dynamic Academy supporting diaconia and social action in Central and Eastern Europe and through developing partnerships with a growing number of Central Asian countries.
- offers learning programmes to share and develop knowledge and skills.
- supports networking, research and development.
- delivers innovative learning programmes with a focus on Diaconia and Christian social practice, with its partner universities.
- is growing, with 15 partner organizations.
interdiac invites all who share its aims to join in developing the Academy and its activities.